You can upload your video, audio, or text content and use them for studying in the future.
LinguaLeo is compatible with resources like youtube.com, soundcloud.com, vimeo.com, and others.
To add your own content, follow the instructions below.
Open «Jungle» - «Add content»:
You'll see a menu called «Adding content».
1. In «Format» select the type of content you're uploading: Video, Audio, or Text, and select the category you need.
2. Then, copy the link to the video or audio from the browser address bar (IMPORTANT: the link needs to lead to the webpage with the video/audio file).
We will automatically convert the link into the format we need, select a header, and even upload any text that goes along with the content. You can only add content with subtitles from Youtube. You can add clickable subtitles by uploading text from an .srt file in the corresponding field:
3. Add text. Note that you need to break the text up into paragraphs! A paragraph that's over 1,500 characters isn't convenient for studying, so it may get cut off automatically.
4. Click «Save».
5. Check your content before sending it to publication. Content is finalized when it's published, and cannot be edited afterward.
6. If everything looks good, click «Publish» and start studying :)
The content published by you must adhere to our censorship rules and must not reflect poorly on LinguaLeo's reputation.